Thursday, February 12, 2009

HALF WAY!!

"Billy"--(and no, it's not because that is a possible name-- It's just what what Jarrod now calls my growing BELLY )


Holy Cow, has it really been 20 weeks already!?!?

It is very hard to believe that I am half way there ( and possibly even further)! I started to feel the baby more and more these past few days. I will try to describe how this feels... you know when you're under water and you kick your feet..ok the feeling of resistance on your legs..kinda is what it feels like. I know, you may be laughing...but that's how I would describe it. haha...It's really amazing! :) The babe must know I'm talking about him/her...because he/she just started moving..oh i love it.

My next appointment is for the "Fetal Screening" and this will be on February 20th at 9am. Can't wait to see the little one :)

4 comments:

  1. still trying to post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I got it!!! -

    Love the belly!!! -

    ReplyDelete
  3. ha ha ha ha!!! BILLY?!!! That's freaking funny! You really have a baby in there!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha i love it!!!!!!
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete