Wednesday, February 18, 2009

20 weeks 4days

... and zoomed in

Last night we went to Bayley's basketball game in Beachwood. Bayley's fans (family, friends) really packed out the stans! I think we had about 20 friends/family members in attendance--it was a lot of fun and a great game! As you can see from the above picture, the belly has popped out even more and I experienced many hands to the belly for the first time. hahaha...didn't bother me, it just made me laugh. I like that I actually look pregnant now, rather than looking like I just put on some pounds.
In house news, we're all moved in and now we're in the organizing phase. I like this, I've been getting rid of so many things that aren't used/worn! Feels good to de-clutter and so some spring cleaning.
Going to the gym tonight. Last week, I didn't go even once because of the house projects. But I went to step class on Monday and will be there again tonight for a kickboxing class...we'll see how that turns out! hahaha...









1 comment:

  1. OH MY!!! - "Billy" is getting bigger! - I love it.

    ReplyDelete