My 3
1. Taking violet to the library this morning and reading lots if books together
2. Listening to those two sweet girls giggling together while I am upstairs putting clothes away
3. Loralei telling me she saved her cookie but ate all her apples and sandwich at lunch bunch.
At dinner this was her happy thing.
Loralei's list
1. Playing on the swing set a here and at the playground. And pumping.
2. Listening to those two sweet girls giggling together while I am upstairs putting clothes away
3. Loralei telling me she saved her cookie but ate all her apples and sandwich at lunch bunch.
At dinner this was her happy thing.
Loralei's list
1. Playing on the swing set a here and at the playground. And pumping.
These also made me happy! Happy Sweetest day to me from my sweetest!
The girls with their friends at the hayride at Lake Farm park on Friday night.
Baby . 23 weeks
She is so excited about spelling.. I hear L-o-r-a-l-e-i about a million times a day and I think it's great. Followed close behind is violet spelling something I think that is her name. :)






No comments:
Post a Comment