Tuesday, October 15, 2013

A fun fall day!


I just love fall! Cool crisp air and all the trees changing colors really what's not to love :)  violet and I started our morning off woth walk at frohoaring meadow. 

After lunch, naps and a little bike riding we all went apple and grape picking at Eddys fruit farm. 

Pink boots all around! 


People always say my mom and I look alike... I have never seen us look this much alike. Could be a mirror age. 

Yep violet ate around that whole apple. It was about as big as her face. Ha

Scarlett Jane's first apple picking. Speaking of her... The other day Loralei told Drew that "Scarlett is pretty much our sister." Hahaha I just loved it. These girls sure do love that girl. 



Both girls were so thirsty from the short walk and Loralei's legs really were hurting. 



No comments:

Post a Comment