Wintry mix in the CLE this weekend. 11+ inches of snow.
Shoveled the driveway 3 times, (amber 1, jrod 2) notice: Calli is not on the list: lazy
Went to a baby shop called 'Children's Orchard.' "Gently used items." aka: used, inexpensive stuff.
bought 3 outfits and a baby bjorn for $27 total. According to Calli, Baby Bjorns are upwards of $100 new. We paid $18. Unfortunately, Children's orchard is going out of business tomorrow at 6pm. I'm sure there are other baby shops around.
Love IT!!!
ReplyDeleteyou guys are so cute! i can't wait to see all the updates you have! :)
ReplyDeleteP.S. - sarah sent me the link to your blog, so yes - I will become one of your "stalkers"! :)
I love it I love it I love it!!!!
ReplyDeleteGlad you all like it! Jarrod found the little boys outfit with the sailor on it and I found this lime green outfit with ladybugs embroidered on it! I did think about Emma Grace and if there was a bigger size, I would have gotten her one. This one is 0-3 months.
ReplyDelete