Starting to show...15 weeks.
The bump begins right below the belly button at this point :)
Doctors appointment today went well. We heard the heart beat for the first time! Jarrod asked the nurse and the doctor if we could SEE the baby, but both said no. He was really disappointed (so was I). At this point, the baby should be measuring about 5 inches long and 3 ounces.
We will go for the "official ultrasound" between weeks 18-20. I would like to wait until 20 weeks to see a picture of a big baby!
PS if you get a cold while pregnant, you need a Neti Pot!! Helps get all the nastiness out of the nose. Which is a good thing at 4am when your husband is trying to sleep and you keep wheezing and sneezing...
Thats way too much snow! I didn't know you guys were expecting! Man, thats awesome. This whole time I thought Jarrod was talking about a car and calling it his BABY!
ReplyDelete