Friday, February 23, 2018

4 years later...and I’m pregnant with the fourth and final Rapalje baby. I’m 18(or 19) weeks now and THANKFUL to be into the second trimester. I am feeling like myself again šŸ‘šŸ» .This pregnancy was significantly more difficult than the first three. I was wiped out (in bed before 8pm) and sick even with anti nausea pills. I also got my first kidney stone and December 2st really lived up to its name as the longest night of the year. But like I said, I’m so grateful that I’ve turned the page.  

Here’s the facts:

  • I’ve been craving fun drinks (lemonades, agua fresca, even soda!) and  eating a lot of blueberries lately 
  • The kids are extremely excited about this new baby. They are very into discussing name options and get disappointed when Jarrod doesn’t like their name idea 
  • When I was sick for 16 weeks, the kids were incredibly attentive to me and my needs.  The girls ALWAYS knew I was feeling sick before I even said a word. They would offer tea, soup, toast, crackers etc.  
  • Beau loves my growing belly, he has a hard time not putting his cheek up against it or placing his hand on my belly
  • Not a lot of movement yet, but I’m sure that will change soon  

No comments:

Post a Comment