My first birthday party:)


Next birthday party in NYC with my lover and baby Beau in tow.. :) I haven't carried Beau in the ergo as much as I did these past 4 days.
We went to the museum of modern art Wednesday evening. We got there 45 mins before closing. Jarrod asked for he 40 min before close price.. The lady handed us 2 free tickets. It was perfect!
Monet's "water lilies" oil painting.

For Loralei. The girls watched, Gentlemen prefer blondes with Loralei Lee (played by Marilyn Monroe) last week.
Campbell. Where it all started. :)
"Starry night" oil painting by Van Gogh
In Central Park.. Probably my favorite part of NY.

The window washers on the freedom tower. Notice the platform is tilted? I got downtown right after the one side cable snapped. About 2 hrs later the FDNY cut through 3 layers of glass to rescue the 2 men. I planned on going to the museum but it was closed because of the situation.
The yellow roses are placed on the names on their birthdays. There were a lot of Nov 12th roses.

Beau loved watching the cars fromour hotel window.

Rockefeller tree in the background.


Classic NYC walk up.. Just like the movies and tV.
No comments:
Post a Comment