Friday, October 10, 2014

Falling in love with fall..

We went to the homecoming parade yesterday. The girls collected way too much candy.. at least Halloween is in a couple weeks and I can dump it into the trick or treat bowl. (Maybe I should have let them cross the street to get the huge pile where the HS kids stood.. Too cool to pick up candy). Following the parade they did their usual sorting if the candy and setting up the candy store for Jarrod to buy their goodies. He bought 3 pieces and Violet said, "$3". He slapped her hand 3 times.. "Not pretend.. Real cashes." Was her response. Ha..

Waiting for the parade

Sorting very precisely 


Nothing better than a fall day... 

Picture of independence...
The newest rider can now turn in big circles.. She is very proud of this accomplishment. I love her smile. 

Assuming his typical position. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment