Wednesday, March 19, 2014

1 month later...

Time flies. It's hard to believe it's been a month. Beau is such a good baby. Sleeps like a newborn .. Up to nurse every couple hrs for 20 minutes or so then back to bed. It doesn't make for a great night of sleep for me, but it's only for such a short time. I will survive :) 

The girls are doing great with him too. Violet loves him so much and would kiss him and hold his hands all day if she could. She will hold him and when he cries says "here mom, he needs your breastmilk." In her deeper/ I'm so much older voice. I can always count on Loralei to keep an eye on him too. She is gentle and loving. As for adjusting they did it almost seamlessly and I couldn't be more proud of them. 

Saw the dr today and he has put on 2 lbs  and has grown 2 inches. 

9 lbs 4 oz 
21.5 inches 

I love this serious little face. 

Long and lean.. Getting a little bit of meat on those legs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment