Started our day with a little grocery cart game with the girls.
Then I got this text from Quinn this morning:
Hello my fair ladies. I was wondering if you would like to go to luncheon somewhere that Lady Calli would like to go on her day. Next, we could do our afternoon tea (coffee for some) and ice cream for the littles at the fine establishment, Jeni's. Afterwards I could call for a maid (me) to give Lady Calli a foot massage and pedicure pre-baby which may or may not put her into labor. Let me know what you think about this plan on this fine Presidents' Day!
Quinn massaged my feet, pressed all the pressure points and then did a paraffin dip. She was absolutely amazing. Thanks Quinn!
Next up, Ricks cafe for ribs. This spice was put all over my salad in hopes to bring bb out too.
After this we had Jenis ice cream and French press ice cream. 

At 3:45pm while playing trouble with Loralei and Quinn the contractions and cramping started. I decided that if this was labor I wanted to do what I could to make sure it kept going. I got my snow pants and boots on and did some more laps in the snow in the front yard. By 4pm Jarrod was home and contractions were pretty strong but very disorganized. I was very hesitant to call the doctor but I did think it was a good idea to get ready to leave for the hospital. We got everyone packed up, cleaned the house a bit, changed the sheets and showered. By 6pm we left for the hospital.
Here at the hospital now just waiting. I am 2 cm and contractions 6 minutes apart. Can't wait to meet this baby!!









No comments:
Post a Comment