Saturday, January 11, 2014

Nursery complete. Up next....

Nursery progression...


The master bathroom!

I took some pictures of the completed nursery and then walked into the master bath and ripped off the first sheet of wallpaper.  Jarrod said oh man....and then started ripping it with me.
1. I have at least a month left to go 
2. I'm kinda on a roll
3. This project should take less time than the nursery and that only took me 2ish weeks. 

Ahhh it's going to be so good! Hoping I get a new toilet out of the deal too... Kinda been working with a busted toilet for the past 2 months. Haha it's never good when you have to say to your 4 yr old "careful getting on the seat. Don't fall in!" And your 2 yr old says "I can't use that potty bc I will fall in..." 


No comments:

Post a Comment