Thursday, December 26, 2013

Projects 17424

The Friday before Christmas I decided the wallpaper in the back hall had to go.. So Jarrod left for work and I started pulling down the wallpaper. The walls were washed and ready for minor repairs by the time he got him that night. Saturday I painted the trim white and walls some of the Dorian grey I had left over from the living room. A quick 2 1/2 day project and I am so much happier with our back entrance!  

Before...

After...

Mostly done.. Spraying the register white (well j is..)


Next up... 

Decided to get rid of the wallpaper in what looks like might be our nursery. We pulled it off in full sheets in about 10 mins. Now on to the "boring part"according to Loralei ..washing and scraping off the glue. 

This project might take a bit longer than 2 1/2 days but it will help January fly by ...which is a good thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment