Thursday, January 6, 2011

And we begin again...







Posted by Picasa
The other day, I decided to go back on here to see what was going on at this point in my pregnancy with Loralei. I really liked looking back and reading my posts. So, I will attempt to start writing in this again so that I can look back over this time and remember what was going on for #2. :)

Besides terrible morning sickness for 10 straight weeks and then it's even worse return during week 14 things are going well. haha... I have not felt the baby move yet, but I am sure that will be soon. I feel like I have gotten bigger much faster this time around. And...I think the picture can attest to that. I have heard that you start out bigger with the second. I think that's happening to me for sure! I was bloated REALLY quick and was in maternity pants for comfort.

In other news, Loralei is growing and keeping us busy. She had her 18 month checkup today and is 23.5lbs (50%) and 32in (75%). She is busy playing with all of her babies. I tell her she'll be a great big sister! We are in a playgroup and are starting up butterfly hands again soon. She can sign more, please, happy...all the important ones :) We can't help but smile at her and she walks around the house like she owns the place. She loves are neighbors, Mason and Brooke. I especially love when they come over to play so I can make dinner uninterrupted!

Truman is still recovering from his fall on November 4. He can walk, run and do everything but he still knuckles his foot under every so many steps. I am mostly worried that he is in pain because sometimes he hops on the back two legs when walking on pavement. I just think it probably hurts like a stubbed toe :( poor boy. His spirit is definitely back though. He is as excited as he always was so that's good news.

Nothing new in house news. We're staying put for the time being...unless something comes up of course! Ok, that's good for my first post back.

1 comment:

  1. aw yay congrats! i didn't know you guys were expecting again :)

    ReplyDelete