Tuesday, June 2, 2009

PROJECT 506

Alright, well done with Day #2 on Project 506. I'm very happy with our progress and I'm feeling optimistic about finishing the job before the baby comes! It was SO great to have my dedicated workers with me these past two days (Joan and Quinn). Not sure we'd be too far without them. This morning I woke up and felt like I had ran a marathon the day before. Everything from my joints in my fingers down was aching! Thank goodness for tylenol! 

Completed Items:
  1. Kitchen cabinets have been torn out
  2. Painted first and second coats of paint on hallway, baby, master, living and dining room
To do on day #3
  1. Decide on colors for bathroom, kitchen and 3rd floor
  2. Plumber comes to re-route plumbing for sink and dishwasher and to move the gas line for the stove.
I've taken lots of pictures and a few videos and I would add then here but we can't find the camera cord. Hopefully, I'll find it soon! 

In other news, Jarrod is boarding the plane in London as I type. He's been doing "due diligence" over there for Courtland since Monday. Not sure what all that entailed, but I do know he stayed in a very nice hotel (The Berkeley). Can't wait to have him home :)

The baby is growing and moving like crazy. My belly is looking more and more like a basketball everyday. I just measured myself and is it possible that I have lost a 1/2 inch!? 41.5 inches around my belly button, interesting. I have a doctor's appointment on Thursday. Assuming he/she is on time, I only have 32 days to go. 

Ok, time for dinner...MOO SHOO CHICKEN FOR ME!! 

1 comment: